Brazil - Russia

How many common things they have?

Posted by S.S. on November 2, 2020

While Pompeo continues to seek help from countries in the fight against China. The main Media wrote that Trump already won. Europe introduces new restrictions, meeting the second wave. And the world's media stop writing about covid restrictions in countries where they simply do not exist. We will remember what Russia and Brazil have in common.

Two countries dominating their continents in terms of natural resources and potential and beautiful girls.

Brazil was discovered at the beginning of the 16th century, and Russia at the same time began to expand eastward, gradually reaching its current size. Both, however, reached their maximum sizes by the middle of the 19th century.

And now both countries is trying to find their place in this world. Both possess excellent natural resources and allow other countries to use them. Which, however, do not leave a lot of income in both (Russia and Brazil) countries.

Corruption scandals periodically break out in the leaderships of both countries, but this does not change their leaders in any way.

Culturally, both give practically nothing to the world arena, although Russia, unlike Brazil, has enough cultural talents that achieve great success domestically. And when I was in San Paolo, a local told me that they have a very strong cultural influence from the United States.

From another representative of Brazil, I heard that many Brazilians like Russian culture.

And if Russia throughout its history has tried to be similar to Europe and, although unsuccessfully, continues to try to Europeanize itself, Brazil is moving further and further from European values.

Responsive image
S.S.