Bussiness leaders losing there face

the truth is floating out

Posted by S.S. on May 21, 2020

Take a look on three events in startup bussiness.

Man makes money buying his own pizza on DoorDash app The owner of a pizza restaurant in the US has discovered the DoorDash delivery app has been selling his food cheaper($16) than he does($24) - while still paying him full price for orders.

Responsive image

2. A certain Elizabeth Holmes founded in 2003 a start-up for the production of a device for blood analysis. She raised 700 millions from investors and 15 years later, investors learned that they were being fooled and an investigation began. Now she faces imprisonment of up to 20 years.

Responsive image

3. Adam Newman, a native of Israel, raised the company on a lease of office real estate and for a decade has not earned a dime. Developed at the expense of investment money from invest fonds every year declaring losses, but was justified by the significant growth of the business. All this did not prevent him from becoming a billionaire at the expense of an investor and even had the audacity TO SUE a Japanese investor in American State Delawer with a demand to buy back another 3 billion shares of a loss-making company.

In today's world, an ever smaller number of people are needed to feed and generally ensure a normal existence of all people on this planet.

Rich states, and indeed very riches, have so much that it seems that they do not know where to put them. And in the era of startups and a lack of ideas, competition between existing investors and start-ups leads to the above results. However, I think that this is far from the limit and the most stunning cases simply do not become public.

However, despite the situation with the coronovirus, I doubt that anything will change in the startup market. After all, trillions printed by the governments of the richest countries must be put somewhere. GOLD is already bought (The main means of combating coronavirus).

And finally, a joke.

There are a hare and a wolf. Wolf asks a hare. - How are you.
I am engaged in business - the hare answers.
- What business?
-I am selling a dollar for 90 cents.
-And how about profit.
-And I haven’t counted the profit yet, but my turnover is crazy.

S.S.